Description of Power Coated Steel Structure
Steel Structure Plastic Spraying Video
Description of Power Coated Steel Structure
Power coated steel structure are made of chinese standard steel plate (Q355B & Q235B) as the base material. After pressing, hole making, cutting and forming, epoxy resin powder is preheated at high temperature to be dipped and modified, and then processed by curing and other processes. The products including: H zection steel structure columns & beams, wind resistant column, brace, tie bar, casing pipe, Purlin and etc.
The Concept Of Steel Structure
Steel structure is an engineering structure made of steel plate, hot-rolled steel or cold-formed thin-walled steel by welding, bolting or riveting.
1. The material has high strength, good plasticity and toughness:
Steel is much stronger than other building materials such as concrete, masonry and wood. Therefore, it is especially suitable for components and structures with large spans or heavy loads. Steel also has the characteristics of good plasticity and toughness. Good plasticity, the structure will not break suddenly due to overloading under normal conditions; good toughness, the structure has strong adaptability to dynamic loads. Good energy absorption capacity and ductility also make steel structures have superior seismic performance.
2. The steel structure is easy to manufacture and the construction period is short:
The material used in the steel structure is simple and finished, the processing is relatively simple, and mechanical operation can be used. Therefore, a large number of steel structures are generally made into components in specialized metal structure factories with high accuracy. When the components are assembled on the construction site, ordinary bolts and high-strength bolts that are easy to install can be used, and sometimes they can be assembled and welded on the ground into larger units for hoisting to shorten the construction period. A small amount of steel structures and light steel roof trusses can also be fabricated on site and then hoisted with simple tools. In addition, it is relatively easy to rebuild and reinforce the completed steel structure, and the structure connected with bolts can also be demolished as needed.
3. Steel structure are lightweight:
Although the density of steel is greater than that of building materials such as concrete, steel structures are lighter than reinforced concrete structures because the ratio of strength to density of steel is much greater than that of concrete. Bearing the same load with the same span, the quality of the steel roof truss is at most 1/3 to 1/4 of the reinforced concrete roof truss, and the cold-formed thin-walled steel roof truss is even close to 1/10, which provides convenient conditions for hoisting.
Weakness Of Steel Structure
1. The corrosion resistance of steel is relatively poor, and the structure must be protected. This makes maintenance more expensive than reinforced concrete structures. But now, the power coated steel structure had solved this problem. The epoxy resin layer of the power coated steel structure is a high-performance epoxy resin coating. It has excellent leveling, decorative, mechanical, super corrosion resistance.
2. Steel structure is heat resistant but not fire resistant.When the steel is subjected to 100 ℃ radiant heat for a long time, the strength does not change much, and it has a certain heat resistance, but when the temperature reaches 150 ℃ or more, it must be protected by a thermal insulation layer. Now the power coated steel structure reached and developed by Qingdao Zhongbo Steel Construction Co., Ltd. Had solved this problem. The power coated steel structure have high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance. When the high temperature is 150 degrees and the low temperature is -40 degrees, the coating has no peeling, bulging, cracking, peeling, damage and other phenomena. Freeze-thaw cycle 10 times, no change in steel structures.
Scope Of Apllication Of Power Coated Steel Structure
Power coated steel structure are widely used in metallurgy, salinization, fertilizer, printing and dyeing, chemical industry, ceramics, electroplating, breeding, casting, chlor-alkali, non-ferrous metals and other industries. More widely used in high-quality industrial communications and military industries.